Re: [APD] Disposing of Unwanted Fish

Why then, if one has something to anesthetize the fish, would
blending or tossing into the garbage disposal be necessary? Couldn't
one do as veterinarians do and render the creature unconscious, then
apply the lethal dose?

Susan -
(who's wondering if this post count has surpassed "The Blue Bucket
Wars" post count by now)