Re: [APD] The Krib Apistrogramma mailing list

Just FYI, but The Krib was never the home of the apisto mailing list.  It
was, and still is (as far as I know), paid for out of the pocket of Frank
O'Carroll and hosted at pobox.com.

I did create the official archive of that list at
http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto for the simple reason that nobody else
did.  It ended up being a combination of an earlier archive, plus my own
inbox, and my wife's inbox!  I think we missed a few months in there, but
it's the closest thing to a complete archive of that list that exists.

It is a shame that it's gone dormant, but I understand that most of the
principals have moved to the forum at apistogramma.com.

   - Erik

--
Erik Olson