Re: [APD] Euthanizing fish

Stuart offered. "Isn't the use of Clove oil the method of choice these
days?"

I hadn't heard of that.

Here's what I do, on those rare occasions when it is necessary.  I put the
fish in a glass of the water to which it is accustomed, turn on the garbage
disposal, and pour the glass into it.  Death is to all extents
instantaneous.

Some might object because of the chance of pathogens might get into the
local environment and causing trouble, but the probability of that are as
close to zero as a probability can get.  A lot of worse things go into our
modern sewage treatment system.

Bill