From: Liz Wilhite <satirica at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:21:29 PM
Subject: [APD] Speaking of Eheims

I have a 3 year old 2126 with a leaking seal, or a seal that was leaking
until I put petroleum jelly on it (thanks). New seal on its way.

But I'm a bit POed about the 14 month old 2126 with a dead impeller.The DH
is trying to fix it now -- if its fixable he'll get it running again. I
think the next cannister is going to be a Filstar with an inline heater.

--
Liz