Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that NEAPS will be having our April meeting this weekend at the Lutz Children's Museum in Manchester, CT between 4:30 and 6:00. We'll be talking about new or unusual plants that are currently in the hobby. Following the presentation, we'll open the floor to a round table discussion on any topic you'd be interested in discussing related to planted tanks. Please bring any plants you plan on trading to the meeting.

See everyone there!
Bailin Shaw

New England Aquatic Plant Society
www.ne-aquaticplants.com