Re: [APD] New CFL screwin bulb - array

Bruce,
The 100 watt output claim is based on incandescent bulb outputs, not
fluorescent.  So, a 23 watt CFL bulb is the same as a 23 watt T5,
except that it is twisted into a spiral, and that causes you to lose
a lot more of the light due to restrike than you would lose with a
linear T5 bulb.  There is no electric cost savings.

Vaughn