Re: [APD] CO2 and Planted Rift lake tanks

Starting with carbonate hardness of 15 dKH, and pH of about 8, add 30
ppm of CO2 and the pH will drop to about 7.2.  I think it is the
hardness of the water that the fish prefer, not the high pH.  Use a
drop checker to measure the amount of CO2 you are adding, and don't
use the pH controller.

Vaughn