[APD] Old home week. (was extinct plant)

At 01:16 AM 4/9/07 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I wonder if anyone keeps or knows how to get a hold of a Crypt. called
>Griffithi? I have not seen it in years and would like to get this plant
from the
>"old days" when I first came into the hobby. Thanks for your help.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Sandy

Well Hello Mr. Binder, long time no see, err, talk. Or something.

Have a look here:

http://www.nationaalherbarium.nl/Cryptocoryne/Gallery/gri/gri.html

There's a chance that what you had as griffithi might have been a form
of cordata. fusca might be a better choice being somewhat easier to
grow and looking the same if not nicer. And what's wrong with "blassii"
(cordata cordata)

You might also want to look here:

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/cryptocorynes/

and here:

http://images.aquaria.net/plants/Cryptocoryne/g/GRA/

And I don't want to say we're getting old but that little boy
I brought to your house once is 20 now. And driving. Be careful
on the roads of Palos Verdes. He drives worse than I do. It's
genetic.

Nice to hear from you.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net