Re: [APD] Scratched aquarium glass and DIY tanks

S. Hieber wrote:
> If it was me, since 55g tanks are such a poor shape for aquascaping, I'd consider using this tank as a sump and getting a new tank for aquatic gardening.

I can second Scott's opinion. Having had 29G, 55G, 75G, and 125G tanks I
can say that the 12" depth of the 29G and 55G is really confining with
aquascaping. The leaves of a decent sword plant will press flat against
both the front and back panes. The 18" of the other tanks is a bit
better, but ideally I would like 24".

--
"He who throws dirt is sure to lose ground."

Jerry Baker