From: "Caddy579 at aol_com" <Caddy579 at aol_com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2007 7:58:22 AM
Subject: [APD] Otos

I never had much luck keeping otos either. I have no hard evidence to back
this up, but I always suspected they might be really sensitive to high nitrate
levels, levels that might not bother any other fish. They are cute little
buggers, though.

Gerry Skau
All The World's A Stage, But The Play Is Badly Cast---Oscar Wilde