-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Richard J.
Sexton
Sent: 02 April 2007 13:55
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] Plant safe algae eaters.

I've never had much luck keeping otocinclus alive for long period.

I use ammano shrimps instead which seem to be much hardier.

Now before you all jump in and say what great luck you have keeping
oto's, remember the curse of the Pl*co!

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net