Re: [APD] Plant safe algae eaters.

On 2007-03-30T22:40:51+0100, Stuart Halliday wrote:
> You can't go wrong with Siamese Algae Eaters (Siamese Flying Fox)
> - Crossocheilus siamensis

Siamese Algae Eaters (SAEs) aka crossocheilus siamensis is differnet
from the Flying Fox ("Fake SAE") aka epalzeorhynchus kalopterus.  They
look very similar, so make sure you get the former and not the latter.

We have two SAEs in our tank, and they are doing an awesome job.  They
still eat algaes as they grow, and are not particular aggressive.  None
of the stores that I have been in lately have had any in stock.

/Allan