[APD] reverse osmosis water

Both RO and distilled water are excellent and healthy to drink.  I can't remember from my chemistry days but I think your friend is confusing de-ionised (DI) water with distilled water.  DI (de-ionised, if I remember, but can't remember why, isn't the best to be drinking.  Distilled is the best you can drink.

--

Kris and co.

The frog does not drink up the pond in which it lives
-Native Proverb

"Environmentalists are like misers.
They are hard to live with but make great ancestors."  - The India Times

The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of
civilization.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they will never sit
-Greek proverb

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have too much...it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Remember Ghandi's words-
(use in reference to government and big business):

"There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem
invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it....always"

Ontario Coalition Against Poverty  http://www.ocap.ca/

Green Party of Canada
http://green.ca/

Green Party of Ontario
http://www.greenparty.on.ca/

Fair Vote Canada   It's time for proper representation.
http://www.fairvotecanada.org/

http://www.myspace.com/saseniukk

1855265