Re: [APD] Super Glue

Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:25:52 +0100
From: "Stephen Parry" <wakou_2 at virgin.net>
Subject: Re: [APD] Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 43, Issue 18
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Has anyone tried "superglue" (cyanoacrylate??) I have heard that it is
non-toxic, even being used instead of stiches (sutures) in cranial fractures

or surgery, surely attaching the rhizome to the wood with this would be
ideal?
NB this is only speculation, not recommendation, I HAVE NOT TRIED IT!

I've used regular "Super Glue" without an issue, even in discus tanks. The
only problem I have encountered is that since Super Glue is water soluble it
only holds for 2-4 weeks.