Re: [APD] Attaching Java Moss to bogwood

Sure, I've used them and no problems.  Work great as by the time you want them off (after the moss has attached) they have fallen off or you can easily just cut them and pick them up.  Much less messy than trying to unravel thread.
BTW you don't need to start off with every square inch covered with moss and rubber bands.  What ever areas get missed, the moss slowly spreads out into it.  It's actually kind of neat to do just the bottom and have it slowly climb up.

Pete.