Re: [APD] Java Moss

I have been able to (apparently) kill it by keeping it in a tank with a lot
of sediment that got stirred up often.  It doesn't like water with a lot of
suspended particulates.

I say "apparently" because over two years later a tiny piece showed up in
another aquarium that had been stocked with plants from several other tanks.
The original one had long since been torn down, but its plants had been
transferred to other ones.

I guess it could have come from a plant purchase, but I don't think I had
bought any in that period.

Bill