[APD] Glass Aquariums Aging

My glass aquarium will have 11 years by the July. It´s made of 10
millimeters glass (.39 inch), glued with silicone rubber. Roughly 100G, with
44x24x24 inches.

After all of these years of service, with not a single problem, I start
looking information regarding sealant aging, but it?s not that easy.

What should be the life expectancy of the silicon rubber in aquarium
conditions? I was wondering if there would be sign of deterioration of it,
prior losing strength or adhesive capacity.

Any comment?

Best regards,

Mariano
Buenos Aires