From: Jerry Baker <jerry at bakerweb_biz>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 3:39:18 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] listening material on plant biology

Vaughn Hopkins wrote:
> No, they are not the same thing, even though they are related.  In
> fact every subject in Physics is related.

It is my understanding that electricity and magnetism are simply
manifestations of the same force ... the electromagnetic force and that
light is also just a term assigned to the range of electromagnetic
radiation detectable by the human eye. Isn't it all really the study of
the electromagnetic force and its effects?