Re: [APD] Way off topic. Childrens music.

Well, he wasn't from Cardiff, spent more time in Swansea but Dylan Thomas was quite skilled and has musical voice. Wouldn't mention to the children the intense alcohol, though.

* * * * * * * * *

----- Original Message ----
From: Richard J. Sexton <richard at aquaria_net>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2007 4:03:21 PM
Subject: [APD] Way off topic. Childrens music.

At 11:44 AM 2/9/07 -0800, you wrote:

>On Feb 9, 2007, at 11:36 AM, Richard J. Sexton wrote:
>
>> At 02:21 PM 2/9/07 -0500, you wrote:
>>> I know a vet who was given a piglet to put down, because the
>>> animal was not
>>> doing well.  After the client left, the vet examined the piglet
>>> before he
>>> gave it the needle, and found that the poor thing's anus was
>>> sealed due to a
>>> birth defect.  The animal had never, ever pooped.
>>
>> Sealed pig anus. I think my kids listen to that band.
>
>You are among friends,.  You can use the real name of the band.

"Cradle of filth". They have two songs - Nymphetamine which is
sorta ok, and the other song. There are a nearly infinite versions
of the other song which in a nutshell, blows chunks. It sounds
like a guy throwing up into a mcrophone.

The kids discovered today the lead singer was born in Cardiff
and that Cardiff is in Wales, not England and that I was born
there too.

This may be the darkest day of my life.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net