Re: [APD] Planted Discus Tank using Natural methods?

Kinda depends on what they are eating, doesn't it.  I have a few small
snails in a 2.5G that has no fish, just plants and the snails.  I don't
consider them to be adding to the waste, but acting more as waste
processors.  Breakdown would occur without them of course, but I'm guessing
they help speed the process.  And if I'm wrong I'm danged sure people will
tell me.  :)

--
Liz