Re: [APD] Planted Discus Tank using Natural methods?

I haen't done this so wht I am relaying is second hand.  From what I read
this is easy to do with adult discus but *may* be problematic with young
discus because of feeding requirements and the need for water changes. A
good place to ask might be the forums at http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com.
There are peoplein the El Natural forum who keep discus in Walstad type
tanks.

Liz

--
Liz