Re: [APD] Recommendation on college landscaping books

I believe John Auterman wrote this email section below:
> I studied landscape architecture in college, and we didn't have any texts
> directly related to the design aspects. That all came through the studio
> process and some required architectural history and art classes that were
> required.

People could do worse and study Leonardo da Vinci's remaining work on design
and the way the human eye see things.

The golden thirds and spiral rules are an age old mystery as is the number 3.

This number crops up in Art all the time.

--
Stuart Halliday
http://theaquariumwiki.com/