Re: [APD] Recommendation on college landscaping books

At 09:42 AM 2/6/07 -0800, you wrote:
>I was interested in improving my underwater landscaping skills.  Does
anyone have any recommendation on landscaping books?  Do college landscaping
textbooks have information on color and composition, or things that might
apply to aquascaping?  Or is it just technical information about storm water
or grading, for example?  Would I be better off studying graphic design
books?  I've gone through gardening books and Japanese gardening books at
borders, but would like something a bit more in-depth.
>Thanks,
>Greg

Look at every AGA contest entry. Then come back with any questions.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net