Re: [APD] pearling after water changes Vol 2

I just noticed that one of my heaters responds to water changes,
particularly if the changes are large in size and made with some vigor.  The
heater becomes covered with bubbles, some of which dissipate and are
replaced by new ones, at least for a while.

I hadn't known that heaters responded so rapidly to changes in gaseous
nutrients.  That heater hasn't shown any growth to speak of, but then it is
kept in a low light environment without added carbon.

Bill