Re: [APD] cheap co2 canisters?

Stuart Halliday wrote:
> I really need a cheap form of CO2 canister instead of yeast.
>
> I've seen in the supermarkets those SodaStream bottles for making fizzy drinks.
>
> Can I use these some how?
>
> I guess I need some way to fit the output onto a needle valve.
>
> Anyone done this?

I can get a 5 lb CO2 cylinder for around $55 most of the time and it's
filled.  There is no really cheap way to do pressurized CO2.  You either
pay up front or pay in the long run.  A basic manual pressurized system
can normally be assembled for around $150.

--
Raised in Heaven
Trained in Hell

For inexpensive Web Hosting click here.