Re: [APD] CO2, water changes gas phase Vol1

That is meaningless.  If the pearling is due to water change alone you'd
expect to see twice more pearling from an 80% change than from a 60%
change.  You are comparing apples and oranges.

To find out if the pearling is due to exposure to air, drain off the tank
water, expose the plants to air, and add the same tank water back in.  That
will at least suggest air exposure has something to do with, but will not
confirm it, and certainly will not confirm that CO2 gas had anything to do
with it.

Jerry is dead on that there are multiple variables unaccounted for, and no
control.

My tanks pearl like crazy after a water change, even when they contain no
plants.

--
Liz