From: Jerry Baker <jerry at bakerweb_biz>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:07:18 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] Aqua Medic Membrane CO2 Reactor

The black things are supposed to hold medication, food, or whatever else
you want to put in them. In other words, they are pointless and can be
removed as far as I can tell. I purchased one of these things to see if
they work or not. If they do, it would be nice to not have to deal with
bubbles and whatnot.