Re: [APD] Hydroponics.com Fe + Trace Question

Wojciech J. Pilat wrote:
> I found something better. One site says 12g per tablespoon and the other 14.3g per tablespoon, confirming that it's based on the substance.

Yes, we know it depends on the substance. 1 tablespoon of mercury would
be over 80 grams, but a tablespoon of alcohol would only be about 12
grams. The question the original poster is really asking is, "What is
the DENSITY of the hydroponics.com FE+Trace mix?"

--
"He who throws dirt is sure to lose ground."

Jerry Baker