Re: [APD] 10,000K CF

Phosphate in your water supply might be enough if you changed a large
percentage of the water every other day.  Like other fertilizers the
plants use up what's in the water, so for high light intensity like
you have, it is necessary to keep replenishing the fertilizers,
including phosphates.  If you look into the Estimative Index method
for fertilizing, at http://www.barrreport.com/estimative-index/, you
can find out how much of what fertilizers you should be dosing.  This
isn't the only way to fertilize, but it is a simple, almost foolproof
way to do so.  The phosphate source many of us use is mono potassium
phosphate, KH2PO4, which you can get very cheaply from Greg Watson at
http://www.gregwatson.com/proddetail.asp?prod=PotassiumPhosphate.  I
suspect this will fix your problem, but once you do that you will
need to increase the amounts of other fertilizers you use too, since
the plant growth rate will increase so much.

Vaughn