Re: [APD] 10,000K CF

It is extremely unlikely that light is your  problem.  You have an
abundance of light now,  whatever the color temperature is.  My guess
is that you are not  providing enough nutrients to make the light the
limiting factor in plant growth, as, in my opinion, you should.  How
are you fertilizing and providing CO2 to that tank?

Vaughn