Re: [APD] ADA Aqua Soil

The main benefit of AquaSoil is to Mr. Amano - it makes money for him.

I think a lot of the people who use it are refugees from the Flourite and
Eco Complete eras, each of which lasted about 2 years.  When the next, great
substrate comes on the market many will embrace it - "It looks so nice and
it's easy to plant in, and I don't mind the $7 a pound cost either!"

Has anyone heard that a new, nutrient-rich, organic, and environmentally
friendly substrate is being test marketed?  It is based on used kitty litter
and dyed one of 6 earthtone shades.  Maybe that will be the next big one!
<g>

Bill