Re: [APD] Chelated iron

Who knows, maybe other tanks have good iron source in a partly clay based gravel that would help compensate with any water concentration change.  Or maybe I just run closer to the dosing edge than others.  I just reported what I see and can repeat any time I want.  As I said, it's not proof and I don't know the mechanics,  It could actually be any element of my trace mix breaking down, I'm thinking chelated iron just because the paleness it fits the deficiency description.

Pete.