Re: [APD] Algae & Critters

SAE's grow very large for a 20 gallon tank - too large actually, and
their value as algae eaters drops off as they get bigger, so I
wouldn't get those.  I would get about 6 Otocinclus, the Cherry
Shrimp and Amano Shrimp.  I have no experience with the snails so I
have opinion about them.  A well planted tank doesn't need to be
cycled, so there is no good reason to wait much longer to add the
livestock.

Vaughn