Re: [APD] stem rot

How much light do you have?  Are the plants shaded?  Normally stems
rotting in this manner indicate a visit by Phil
http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/the_characters/html/character4.html#phil
Yep.  You read it right.  The Prince of Insufficient Light.

You don't need a solenoid.  But if you want one I can help you there.

--
Raised in Heaven
Trained in Hell

For inexpensive Web Hosting click here.