Re: [APD] stem rot

My suggestion is either carefully calibrate your test kits before
trusting them, or don't use test kits to decide what or how much to
dose.  Your symptoms sound like you have too little nitrate, and you
do need CO2 or at least Excel if you are going to be dosing
fertilizers.  How much light do you have on that tank?

Vaughn