Re: [APD] How to make a good KH reference stock solution for

Oh, Europeans know much more about metric measurements than your common,
everyday Yank.  You can knock the rust off my PhD and tell her that a
gen-yoo-whine authority told you that it would be much better to go see
Pierre rather than Peter with your grams!

Hope that gets you farther with your wife than it would get me with my
husband!

--
Liz