Re: [APD] Dosing schedule for Seachem Trace & Seachem Iron

Do you mean Flourish or flourish Trace.  They are two different things.
Flourish is a trace(micronutrient)  supplement while Trace has only a
few elements and is not really necessary.  You want regular Flourish.
You'll want to use Flourish Fe also, which you already have.  As for
dosing, in a high light, CO2 enriched tank I have found a good dosing
level to be 1ml Flourish and .5-1ml Flourish Fe per gallon per week.
You can dose 1/3 three times a week or 1/7 each day, whatever works best
for you.  Also, more does not seem to hurt anything.

Good luck

Dennis