Re: [APD] Exercise and smoking

Jerry B. said, in part;

>>As far as smoking and jogging: exercising as a smoker generally leads to
a longer life than non-smokers who do not exercise at all. So there is a
benefit. Just a nit.>>

I'd like to see a supporting reference for that, otherwise it is
misinformation and probably harmful to some folks.

Here's a recent newspaper article that might be informative.

   http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/nation/16225926.htm

I am speaking with the virtue of a reformed smoker, too. <g>

This is not off-topic because those of us who keep slow growth tanks need a
lot of time to see our plants reach the mass that others can obtain in a
week - we need long lives, so we shouldn't smoke.

Bill