Re: [APD] Duplicate Digests

I called my email server, Comcast, this morning.  After about a half hour
the very customer-oriented person there, Heather, concluded that the
duplicate problem was almost certainly sender-oriented, since none of my
emails from other sources were being duplicated.

As a side note, I also complained about slower performance in recent months
during high usage times.  She checked and said, "Yes, there is a weak signal
there, and we will send out a repair person.  Is 10:30 AM tomorrow OK?"

I am happy with Comcast.  For now.

Bill