Re: [APD] is there a FAQ somewhere?

Stuart, the wiki site you linked to  illustrates why there is no FAQ
that is widely used, where algae are concerned.  Too many people
still have strong disagreements about what causes and corrects the
various algae forms.  We may have agreements in general, but rarely
in the particulars.  I don't know who is right about all of this,
but, of course I suspect strongly that it is me.
(Phosphates don't cause algae!!)

Vaughn H.