[APD] How to fight GDA?

Hi! All,

I am having a 90g planted tank and its about 8 months old. As with any new
tank setup I also had my share of algae but one by one all came and went
off. The only thing which is really hounding me is the GDA on the glass
walls. I have tried letting it be there for a month or so and then scrape
the walls with regular w/c (the day of the scraping, 2 back to back w/c,
followed by two 60%w/c on the next 2 days). I hope this time I will be able
to get rid of them but then I am not sure. Last time it did come back. Now
what's the cause of this & how can I get rid of them?

My dosing schedule:-

* Lights - 36watts x 5 nos of Philips T8 (6500K) + 36watts x 3 nos of Osram
8000 K T8 lights @ 12 hrs/day with a siesta of 2 hrs from 2pm to 4 pm

* Ferts: On the day of w/c - 20 mls of KNO3 (stock sol. of 8 tb spoons in
400 mls of Distillld water), 4 mls of KH2PO4 (stock sol. of 2 tb spoons in
400 mls of distilled water, 4 mls of Trace elements).
on the 4th days 20 msl of KNO3, 4 mls of KH2PO4 & 4 mls of Traces

* CO2 - Pressurised - atabt 30 PPM

I hope someone will be able to help me with this as I don't want to live
life-long with the GDA.

Regards,

Saugata