Re: [APD] Where to buy rocks and sand in Mass. (Terry Barber)

LOL Liz,

Is traction sand the stuff that goes on the roads in winter?   I moved south
long ago..........and have all but forgotten about such things.  Don't think
they even have that here in Georgia.  I am tempted to use some of the clay
that is everywhere.............does fine in the pond with the water lilies.

TerryB

I hate it when people have cheap, easy solutions. Don't you know this is