Re: [APD] Where to buy rocks and sand in Mass. (Terry Barber)

Ok,

Well you can wash the sand to remove traces of sea water................and
I mentioned Plymouth as an aside.   I live 16 hours away from the beach in
Plymouth......and didn't stop me any.  :-P  Good luck with your sand
project.   If you don't have your heart set on sand.....I am using Turface
(a product for baseball diamonds and athletic fields) which I paid about $20
for 50 lbs.  You can probably find that locally as well.

TerryB