[APD] Algae and Trace Elements

Tom said, "I've heard this for years and to date I've never been able to
induce any algae of any sort using trace elements."

Here's how you do it:  Into a well-planted, stable, fairly heavily stocked
20 gallon aquarium, pour about 2 ounces of Flourish.  Wait a day.  The water
will be a lovely shade of green.  Wait a few more days.  It will disappear.

Of course, there are many other variables involved.

Now coincidence isn't causation, but I just never get green water.  I have
many other kinds of algae, of course, but never that.  The tank in question
has been clear since that episode.

Bill