Re: [APD] Where to buy rocks and sand in Mass.

Check out pool sand from a pool supply store.  Tends to be a bit bigger and
nicer looking than play sand (although play sand varies a great deal across
the country.)  You might also want to hunt up the local cichlid society and
ask them.  I'd guess they are listed on the ACA website.

For thinner slate you can look for any place that sells or installs slate
roofing tiles -- better than flooring tile slate.

Liz

--
Liz