[APD] Where to buy rocks and sand in Mass.

Hi,

I'm trying to convert one of my 10g tanks into an African Cichlid tank. I
plan to use some silica sand as the substrate and some rocks such as slate
for decorations. For plants, I'm going to use Anubias and Vals. My problem
is I don't know where to go to buy sand and rocks that are suitable for my
aquarium. I live in Massachusetts and all I can find in Home Depot is play
sand and rocks that are way too big for my tank. Where else can I go to buy
sand and rock decorations? I would rather not use the plastic rock
decorations that you can get from Petco or Petsmart.

Thanks.

-Tom