Re: [APD] T5 lights, opinions on options

Liz, since you only asked for opinions and not facts:   T5 bulbs are
straight, small diameter light sources.  PC bulbs are bent T5's
giving a much larger light source, with part of the bulb shielded by
the other part.  So, a reflector will be more efficient with a T5
bulb - a line source of light is the most efficient for a long
reflector.   I have no idea how much more efficient the reflector
will be, but I imagine  a number such as 10-20% would be about right.

Vaughn H.