Re: [APD] Using KH reference solutions to measure CO2

Congratulations, Tom!!   A 15 minute response time is very workable
and is "instantaneous" compared to the color change method's 2 hour
time.  How do you manage to find such esoteric things like gas
permeable membrane "condoms" on such short notice?  In other words,
where can I buy one?

I worked out a very easy way to adapt my pH probe, which I awakened
from a deep sleep last night, to a "drop checker", but realized that
I might get tired standing by the tank for two hours as the reading
stabilized.

Vaughn H.