[APD] Chemical Ferts

I decided to try Tom Barr's Plant Recipe with KNO3, KPO4, MgSO4, and KSO4.
I finally found a chemical place that would sell quantities in less than 55
gallon barrels. I thought it would be easy to find a place in Orange County,
CA. Ha!  However, they wanted my Driver's License and accused me of either
making bombs or making drugs. (With one pound bottles of the stuff? If I
blow up the house my wife will make me give up my aquarium for sure!)
However, I am wondering what Plantex CSM + B is?  Do I buy this at an
aquarium store?  Thanks, David     Gruverd at hotmail_com