Re: [APD] pH probe KH ref solution socks

This is an idea that seems to be a slam dunk for being effective.
But, until we test a few of these to verify that they really do have
a short response time we can't be sure.  I was convinced I could
reduce the air gap length and increase its cross section area where
it contacts the water, and gain a considerable advantage in response
time.  But, when I tried it it didn't do much better.  It would be
very disappointing if the membrane method were equally resistant to
working faster.  Also, is it a given that the ppm of CO2 will
stabilize on both sides of the membrane, and do so quickly?

Vaughn H.